Conditions of Sale (including returns and refunds) - Trade Warehouse
Email to contact about returns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If ordering multiple product ranges together, please note they are dispatched from different depots, which may result in products arriving at different times. Please carefully check delivery timescales before ordering.
- We ask that you do not book any builders/tradespeople ahead of receiving your order, in case of any delays or issues which may occur. We do not want you to be in a tricky position!
- Please provide directions to the property as couriers will not always call if they cannot find the property, in which case goods may be returned back to the depot or warehouse.
- For heavy items, such as corrugated roofing sheets, please note that not all vehicles have cranes, so the delivery will require someone to provide suitable assistance for our drivers to unload materials (ideally a forklift).
- If you need to make changes to your order, please do so within 2-3 hours of ordering, and 1 hours if the item is due for next working day shipping. We request that you check all quantities and sizes before ordering.
Refunds and cancellations
- Orders can be cancelled prior to despatch for a full refund, provided we are notified in writing by email 2 working days prior to the scheduled despatch date. Custom-made products, such as corrugated roofing sheets, cannot be cancelled. Insulation orders also cannot be cancelled for hygiene reasons. You must email: email@example.com for all returns enquiries.
- An unwanted product that is not custom made can be returned for a partial refund within 14 days of delivery if it’s still in its original brand-new condition, exactly as delivered including packaging.
- All non-faulty goods returned to the company are subject to a re-stocking charge which may vary depending on the product ordered.
- Please note any goods which have been laid or fixed down cannot be returned.
- Returns are made at the customer’s cost and must be sent via a signed-for, tracked secure service arranged by the customer. Any missing, damaged or surplus-delivered items returned will not be refunded and may result in an additional charge
- Goods will only be refunded once received and signed for by our partner warehouse.
- Customised items can only be refunded if the customisation process has not started or there is an issue with the goods. An administration fee may apply depending on the level of administration and design work completed prior to cancellation.
- Trade Circle Holdings Ltd T/A Trade Warehouse are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit when returning to us.
- If you have a complaint about our products or our service, please contact us in writing to our office address found on the contact us page.
- It is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If the product’s price is incorrect upon placing an order, we will contact you immediately to rectify this.
- Returns address & paperwork will be provided if you are proceeding with the return.
- Once the goods have arrived back at the warehouse and been checked & re-stocked, we will then issue you a refund for the goods less a re-stocking fee.
- Refunds are processed in batches, depending on date and time of order cancellation or amendment. Please allow 7 working days for your refund to be approved and processed correctly. A further 5 working days needs to be allowed for the refund to appear back on your statement. If you do not see your refund back on your statement within this 5-day period after your refund has been processed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Some banks / credit cards companies process transactions slower than others, so allowing this time frame will ensure enough time for most banks to refresh their transactions.
- All orders we take are subject to the availability of goods and materials and we reserve the right to alter the specification of, or to withdraw any item without prior notice. However, any alternative materials that are used shall be of satisfactory quality.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any product purchased from Trade Warehouse is used in the manner it has been designed and for, and ensuring that the product(s) meet any necessary regulations, certifications and standards for your particular installation. We cannot be held responsible if the products do not meet the necessary building, fire, structural or any other regulations deemed necessary by law for your particular installation.
- The installation guides should not be relied upon as advice or as the sole source of information on how to complete a task. The installation guides we supply you should be taken as a guide only. Bbefore commencing any DIY task please: assess the risks associated with what you are about to do – taking any necessary precautions; and read and follow all manufacturers' and safety instructions relating to the equipment, products or task you are about to use or carry out. If you are in any doubt, stop immediately and seek advice from a professional.
Trade Circle Holdings Ltd
Registered VAT No: GB 442406225
Company Number: 14927204
Registered Office: Suite 631, Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, London, W1B 5TG.
Email for returns and order queries: email@example.com