Weather Resistant Fibre Cement Cladding
Whilst timber or composite cladding have traces of wood in their structure, fibre cement boards do not, and because of this, they do not expand or contract in the hot summer months.
The advanced blend of cellulose fillers and fibres with water creates cement, which is then pressed and rolled to create a pliable material formed into 3.66m cladding boards.
A woodgrain effect is achieved by manually etching the boards, and then painting them for a premium finish.
Are you looking for cladding boards which are low maintenance? Look no further than fibre cement cladding. There is no need to sand, varnish or paint these boards. All that is required is a simple wash to keep dirt and other unwanted dust that builds up over time. Consult our full guide for more details or email email@example.com or any advice on cleaning/installation.
Range Of Colours Available
We supply a wide range of colours, making it easy for you to suit the interior or exterior of your property.
If you would like a closer look, you can directly request a sample pack of fibre cement boards by getting in touch with our team: firstname.lastname@example.org.We offer composite cladding in eight colours and two finishes, giving you a wide range of choice!
Fibre Cement FAQs
When maintained correctly, the lifespan of fibre cement cladding is up to 50 years.
It is created by mixing cellulose, fillers and fibres with water, followed by cement to form wet sheets which are rolled and pressed to extract excess moisture.
The mixture remains pliable for a short while after it’s formed, allowing you to craft boards and small tiles.
A great benefit of using these boards is their resistance to scratches, which can sometimes develop on other materials (like wood) over time.
They are fitted to battens using 38mm screws. Screws should always be inserted at the top of the board into the structural battens. Please refer to the full installation guide for more information.
NB: Each board is 3.66m long, covering 0.65 meters squared.
Here are some of the top benefits:
- Cellulose fibres inside the boards offer good strength and integrity.
- Sand is used in the production process to give weather-resistant properties to the boards. This makes them great for coastal locations which are exposed to harsh British weather.
- Easy to install – they are created to be used horizontally. The feather board effect gives a 30mm overlap on each board.
- Can be cut to fit around, windows and doors (only use a wet saw to cut). Please keep safety in mind.
- Enhanced aesthetic appearance – perhaps the best benefit! They look beautiful!
- Compliments our steel guttering and water butts to give an elegant finish to your property.
- 10 year guarantee
- UV resistant
We offer a selection of 9 beautiful painted finishes, including light grey, white, blue, cream, sage green, granite, slate and sage grey, as well as an unpainted finish.
Approximate delivery time is 7-10 working days from receipt of order.